Use1 ) Take your bodyweight and multiply by 10. e.g. 200 pounds x 10 = 2000 calorie goal for fat loss
2) Restrict your caloric intake to your bodyweight times 10 every day.
3) Avoid all fried foods, dairy products, sugar, simple carbs (bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, crackers, chips, etc), and more than 1 serving of alcohol, preferably red wine.
4) Exercise 30 minutes per day or more.
5) One day per week, eat and drink whatever you want and take a break from exercise.
Losing body fat is actually not as hard as you think. Most of us have a hard time with the structure and discipline, not with the knowledge.
Here are some other tips to help:
- Eat legumes – beans, peanuts, etc.
- Drink carbonated water to make you feel more full
- Eat fiber to fill you up
- Use a standing desk or walk while on phone calls
- Eat spicy food to speed up your metabolism
- Drink a glass of water before you eat to fill you up
- Stay hydrated
- Eat your calories, don’t drink them
- Have an occasional Diet Coke if you need to
- When you’re traveling, hunger is better than eating junk
- Make sure you do some weight training, so you don’t lose muscle mass while you’re losing body fat
- Use an online trackers and apps like daily burn, my fitness pal, or don’t break the chain to keep up the momentum