It’s amazing how much of a drug food can be. Consider the placebo effect: your body and mind and resulting physiology is so powerful, that no matter what the natural medicine is, it may work regardless. That being said, certain types of foods and natural supplements like teas and herbs can really work wonders for various health problems, and for prevention. MCT oil is one such wonder. I use it a few times a week in my coffee, and it’s amazing how you get a razor sharp amount of mental clarity from mild use. These are some of the other benefits related to cardiovascular function.. If you decide to use it, make sure you consider the overall fat intake you’re getting and not to get too much.
1) Could promote weight loss.
2) Quick low insulin response energy.
3) Good brain fuel.
4) Antimicrobial and anti fungal properties.
5) May help control blood sugar.
6) May improve blood pressure and cholesterol.